It is time to go
By: George Khoury, A true Lebanese
LCCC Foreign Affairs Chairman
The time has come for all Lebanese installed officials to step down and face
charges for treason. Enough camouflaging lies, the Lebanese people have figured
the whole thing out already. These puppets do not represent what Lebanon is all
about; they certainly are not upholding the Lebanese constitution or protecting
the citizens of Lebanon. Therefore it is the duty of the Lebanese people to ask
all of them to resign their posts and be confined to house arrest immediately
until an appointed Judicial committee decide their fait.
The legitimate government of Lebanon is Generalís Aoun who is exiled in
France is to take over until a new president and government are elected.
According to the Lebanese constitution if a President was not elected due to any
reason the commander of the army becomes the acting prime minister until a
President has been elected by the Parliament. Therefore all governments since
1990 have not been legitimate, our constitution was altered by the power of the
gun Syria forced its will on Lebanon through the "Taef accord" which
did not have equal representation of all Lebanese.
The following steps needs to be implemented immediately by a new transitional
national unity government:
- New election is to be conducted under the supervision of the United
- The Lebanese will freely elect their true representatives.
- The election law will be amended so the number of MP's is decreased to104
instead of 128.
- Immediate release of Mr. Samir Geagea and the return of all exiled leaders
- Syria will be asked to pull out its troops immediately from Beirut and
Mount Lebanon and prepare for a complete withdrawal within 3 months.
- Syria will be pressured to publish a list of all Lebanese detainees dead
- The Lebanese army will deploy immediately in the South and on the
- All illegal smuggling across the Lebanese - Syrian borders will be
- All citizenships issued granted illegally to non-Lebanese since 1990 will
be revoked immediately.
- Complete Diplomatic relations will take place between Lebanon and Syria.
- All Palestinian camps will be disarmed in coordination with the
Palestinian authorities in Gaza.
- All foreign workers including the Syrians are to be deported to their
counties of origin
- Number of foreign workers not exceed 50 thousands at any giving time.
- Taef accord will be considered void and null.
- No foreigner to be allowed to own land and investment in Lebanon without a
- The reinstatement of all army officers prior to 1990
Long live the free Lebanon